(Only part payments made)
Segals offer a 3 month layby on all full priced furniture store items. Minimum 30% deposit to be paid at time of purchase, a further 40% payment at 1 month, then the final 30% payment made at 2 months to finalise the layby. Failure to make scheduled payments may result in cancellation, so please keep communicate with Segals regarding your layby.
All laybys placed on or after 19/10 of any expire on the 20th December of the year of purchase All laybys must be scheduled for delivery (booked at least 7 days in advance of delivery date) or collection prior to this date.
If conditions of layby are not adhered to Segals reserve the right to cancel layby. Any deposit/monies paid will be issued as a store credit for the full amount. Alternatively a refund can be issued less a termination/ cancellation fee. This termination/ cancellation fee is dependent on a number of factors and will be determined by Segals at the time of cancellation and is final.
Should you wish to cancel your layby please contact our customer care team via the link HERE
We are unable to layby accessories, home wares, sale furniture or ex display furniture models.
Cancelling an Order
(Goods that are paid in full and have not yet been collected or delivered)
Please choose all furniture items carefully as we are unable to provide a refund where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or purchased an unsuitable gift. We recommend you carefully view all furniture items in store to ensure they are suitable.
We can offer the following options;
• For full priced items, upon presentation of your sales order we can offer a store credit or an exchange in store.
• For sale items that are currently still in stock (excluding floor models for sale as ex display) , upon presentation of your sales order receipt we can offer a store credit or an exchange, please call your local store manager for further information.
• For sale items that are out of stock, clearance items, floor stock models or special orders we are unable to offer an exchange or store credit.
RETURNS POLICY HOME WARES AND ACCESSORIES
(After goods have been taken)
This Policy includes homewares, accessories, covers, furniture cushions, umbrellas, bases, side tables and sun lounges only.
Please see returns policy for Furniture items below for all other items.
Full priced home wares and accessories can be exchanged/refunded if the following conditions are met;
• Items must be in unused, original condition and packaging. This includes the refolding of covers to their packaging.
• The original Segals store receipt must be presented.
• The items must be returned within 14 days or purchase
Unfortunately we are unable to offer any exchange/return on sale home wares or items that don’t meet the criteria.
RETURNS POLICY ON FURNITURE ITEMS
(After goods have been taken)
This policy covers all furniture items unless listed above in our homewares and accessory policy.
Please choose all other items carefully as there is no exchange or refunds provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or purchased an unsuitable gift.
We recommend you carefully view all furniture items in store to ensure they are suitable.